Arranged for harp duet (or harp & keyboard) by Thom Dutton. Perfect for harp circles, harp ensembles, or harp/keyboard duets in church.
Eight duets by Bach, Purcell, Handel, Pachelbel, Scarlotti and Zipoli
This collection requires a four and a half octave range (G1-C6). The pieces in this collection are in the keys of C, G, D & F. Suggested fingerings and dynamics are included.
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sheep May Safely Graze – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Come, Come Ye Sons Of Art – Henry Purcell
- Angels Ever Bright And Fair – Georg Frideric Handel
- My Heart Ever Faithful – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Fughetta – Johann Pachelbel
- Sinfonia to ‘Caduta de Decem Viri – Alessandro Scarlotti
- Little Fugue – Domenico Zipoli