Wedding Processionals and Recessionals arranged for harp by Thom Dutton
Let The Trumpet Sound contains the arrangements which started Cape Side Music. When my arrangement of Jeremiah Clarke’s Trumpet Voluntary appeared in the Folk Harp Journal, the response was very positive. Among the comments I received was one from Dr. Darhon Rees-Rohrbacher of Dragonflower Music which said my arrangement was the ‘best I have seen’ of this piece. She offered to publish it along with my arrangement of Henry Purcell’s Trumpet Tune and later encouraged me to start publishing on my own. Recent discussions of wedding music on HarpList inspired me to complete the collection.
- Trumpet Piece (Henry Purcell)
- Trumpet Tune (Henry Purcell) First Trumpet Tune (Georg Philipp Telemann)
- Second Trumpet Tune (Georg Philipp Telemann)
- Third Trumpet Tune (Georg Philipp Telemann)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Jeremiah Clarke)
- Trumpet Voluntary (John Stanley)
- Trumpet Voluntary (John Travers)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Simon Stubley)
- The Prince’s March (Anthony Young)
- King William’s March (Jeremiah Clarke)
This Collection requires a four octave range (C2-C6). The pieces in this collection are in the keys of C, G & D. Suggested fingerings and dynamics are included, but please feel free to make these pieces your own by fingering in a manner comfortable for you and by adding your own musical interpretations. Enjoy!